If you’re looking for the best online booking system for a massage therapist, you found the right list.
So, anywhere you can automate your massage practice (and save time in your day) can be a game-changer.
That’s why it’s so important to have a massage booking software you can count on.
To make your research process a little easier, we break down the best massage therapy scheduling software out there.
We account for software features and cost, so you can make the right decision for you and your clinic. 👇
5 Best Massage Appointment Scheduling Platforms:
The Best Online Scheduling Software for Massage Therapists
If you’re on the hunt for an online booking software for your massage therapy clinic, this list has the details you need.
Hey, we couldn’t make a list of the best massage therapy software without including ourselves, right?
Besides, with a robust appointment calendar, built-in payment processing, and automated marketing tools, Schedulicity has the scheduling tools you need to help you manage your small business.
- Solo massage therapists or larger clinics with multiple employees
(We’re especially great if you need to manage multiple therapists’ schedules on one calendar but keep finances and clients separate.)
- All the tools for your clinic or practice in just one place. Manage your appointment calendar, client list, email marketing, and payment processing in one massage booking app.
- Industry-low rate for payment processing
- Award-winning customer support via phone, email, or chat with our Schedulicity Rockstars
- Scheduling: Appointments for one service, package deals, and rebooking; customizable schedule and time off; ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules in one app
- Marketing: Instagram Book button integrations, widgets for Facebook and your website, access to Our Marketplace, Deal Manager and other customizable incentive and discount programs
- Payments: Built-in payment processing, financial reporting, no-show protection
- Automation: Automated marketing emails (like birthday discounts and thank you emails), text appointment reminders, service provider booking notifications, customizable online waivers, Package Management
- Apps: iOS and Android apps for you and your clients
Don’t miss our full Features page to learn everything Schedulicity has to offer!
Schedulicity Unlimited starts at $34.99 per month.
“This has all but eliminated my no-shows. I also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.” —Schedulicity Capterra Review
- Solo or group massage practices, bodyworkers, and wellness professionals
- Use the booking software free for the first year (Transition Plan0.
- MassageBook offers a free website that integrates with all of its features.
- They have client membership programs to boost rebooking.
- They don’t have built-in payment processing. You have to use Square or Stripe integrations.
- Ability to manage gift cards
- SOAP notes
- Website integrations
Free Transition Plan for your first year, then three tiers for pricing:
…depending on your clinic’s needs and size.
- Larger practices or clinics, especially those that depend on Yelp for a lot of their revenue
- Clinic with multiple massage therapists
- You can think big. This massage booking app can handle a large number of staff members and multiple locations.
- It’s great if you need a clock-in/clock-out feature for your therapists.
- If you’re just starting your massage therapy business, Vagaro may have too much to consider. (More tools can be more complicated.)
- Customer support via phone, email, and chat
- Ability to build your website using their templates
- Yelp, Instagram, and Facebook integrations
See all of Vagaro’s features for more info.
- Well-established massage practices looking for advanced and customizable features
- Acuity is owned by Squarespace, which launched an Acuity scheduling integration.
- Acuity has more integrations than any other scheduling app, like PayPal, Mailchimp, and Quickbooks.
- They don’t offer phone support, so customer service may be slow to reply.
- The advanced and customizable features come with a pricey upgrade.
- Users have the ability to manage multiple calendars and locations.
- You can customize your scheduler with your logo and company colors, if branding is super important to you.
- You can use PayPal, Square, and Stripe integrations for payment processing.
See all of Acuity’s features for more info.
Free week trial, then $14 – $45 per month
- Massage therapists who work for a medical practice
- Anyone geared towards healthcare that needs insurance, billing, and SOAP notes
- Cliniko has all the tools for healthcare practice management.
- The booking app integrates with Mailchimp and Xero.
- This massage booking software may have too many tools for a small massage practice.
- Cliniko doesn’t have apps for iPhone or Android.
- SOAP notes
- Billing and invoicing
- Employee management
See all of Cliniko’s features for more info.
Free trial for thirty days, then pricing starts at $45 per month.