The best part of the holiday season? Time off!
Spending days with friends and family, and hey, let’s be honest — we can’t forget the food!
But as a service provider with a busy schedule of clients who depend on you, it’s important that clients know when you’re out of office (or salon, spa, gym, etc).
Closed for the Holiday signs let folks know when your holiday hours are. They’re also a chance for you to show off some creative flair. (Branding really is that important.)
To help make sure your signs are both trendy and informative, we built ten printable holiday signs to display at your storefront. You could even post them on social media, too!
Here’s how to download these festive signs for your small business:
- Choose which “closed for business” sign you like best.
- Right-click on that image.
- Click “Download Image” or “Save Image As…”
- Choose your file destination. Many computers default to the Downloads folder, which is totally OK.
- Click “Save”.
Next, go to wherever you saved the image.
If you’re looking to go old-school and post to your door, hit “File”, and then “Print”.
If you’re going to post your “closed for business” sign on social media, use this image as is!
PS. You can also head to a website, like Canva, to customize these printable signs even more.
Add your logo, hours of operation, or contact info – just in case, but you should really be off for the holidays. 😉
Free Printable Holiday Closed Signs for Your Business
Extra Credit: Holiday Resources for Small Businesses
- The Ultimate Checklist to Get Your Small Business Ready for the New Year
- [Free Course] How to Set & Maintain Business Goals in the New Year
- How to Sell Holiday Packages Like a Pro
- 15 Secrets to Holiday Marketing for Small Businesses
- 7 Holiday Marketing Ideas for Salons
- [Video] Learn How to Upsell Your Services