Description: Combandrazor barbershop was opened in 1950, by frank daniels. Frank sold the barbershop to bob leshhorn who owned the shop for 50 years. Current owner chris joy grew up as a young kid coming to Combandrazor barbershop and Bought it in 2009.
175 west main st
Webster NY 14580
Business Hours: We operate by appointment only. Check the schedule for a list of days and times.