A special e-course on how to stick to your guns (and goals!) in 2022.
Hosted by Nina Tulio
Brought to you by Schedulicity
Are you tired of setting New Years resolutions or business goals only to lose momentum after a few weeks or months? You’re not alone. Something like 80% of people abandon their New Years resolutions by the end of February. But we’re here to help you become part of the 20%.
Join us this January for a free three-part course on how to set goals that last and, more importantly, how to actually reach them. Over three classes, hair and beauty industry expert Nina Tulio will teach you exactly how to do it, using the model she leveraged to build a salon business and, later, launch her wildly successful beauty consultancy! Each class is pre-recorded, so you can join us whenever works best for you.
Tuition cost: $0.00
Yep! This is our New Year’s gift to you. Because we all deserve a fresh start and we believe every small business should reach their goals.
What You’ll Get:
- 3 special educational videos with expert, Nina Tulio. (Note: Each video will be pre-recorded and arrive right in your inbox, so you can watch them at your leisure!)
- Downloadable resources, guides, and worksheets to help you take action
- The chance to submit questions directly to Nina, which she’ll answer for course RSVPs only!
- A very exclusive offer to make the most of your business by using online scheduling!
- Even more secret bonuses only available if you sign up!
Class instructions land in your inbox!
Course #1: Show Me the Money: Forget vague resolutions like “Make more money this year.” We’ll teach you how to set revenue goals with purpose — and how to make sure they’re both challenging and attainable.
Course #2: Three Ways to Grow: Growing a business is not as complicated as you might think. In fact, we think it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Course #3: ACTION!: Now that you have your goals and plan in place, we’ll teach you how to do the hardest part: take action. And you’ll do it in a way that won’t lead to burnout. This is about running your business in a smarter way long-term!